Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Washable Crayons

We've been dabbling a lot in the world of crayons lately.

Specifically, washable crayons and washable crayons only.

She absolutely loves playing with "n-ns" ("crayons"), but gets so excited that she tends to break every rule we have about said crayons.

Rules such as not eating crayons and only drawing on paper.  Terribly unfair rules.

Now when she asks for "n-ns" and I say "Do you want your crayons?" she smiles really big and says "mu" and points to her mouth.  Cue my mother eye roll.

The crayons are causing a bit of a battle lately (which certainly seems to upset me more than her), though I am happy she is showing such an interest in art.

She has an equal interest in art and breaking rules to aggravate Mama, but so be it.

1 comment:

  1. She has so much personality!!! I need to see her again!!!!

    ReplyDelete