Thursday, November 13, 2014

Batter Up

My little sous chef has been out of practice for months, since I hadn't been spending any time cooking during the pregnancy.  

She and I are both happy to be back cooking now that she has experienced the joy that is brownie batter.

 Last time we made brownies, I offered her some batter, and she mysteriously refused to try any.

This time she realized the error in her ways, and there is no turning back.

 I think she could have stood there for hours licking every last iota of chocolate off the spatula.

Poor Bennett was very intrigued by the process but will have to wait many months before he gets a taste.

I'm sure once they both are at batter-eating age I will never get another lick again!  Such is the burden of the mother of happy chocolate-covered children.

No comments:

Post a Comment