Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sky High

 I used to take all kinds of photos of Orelia in the swing, because there used to be a time she was content to swing back and forth in a baby swing without being pushed every half a second.

 Now there isn't a lot of peaceful swinging anymore.  It's constant declarations  of "HIGHER!" and "FASTER!"  After a reluctant "please" crosses her lips, I always oblige.

Even though I don't have as much evidence of the swing set anymore, Orelia is still an avid user (Bennett couldn't care less about the swings).  Her dirty toes are often floating sky-high, and I know it will only be a matter of time before her dirty toes are propelling themselves, and I will no longer be needed for the higher and faster duties.

We all know with a 'tude like hers, she prefers to do things on her own terms, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment