Saturday, December 23, 2017

Two More Sleeps

There are two more sleeps until Christmas, and I'm not sure how we will wait that long!

We have been spending our days at ice skating birthday parties,

 And making ugly sweater Christmas cookies.

I loved how they didn't even know they were meant to be "ugly" (as is the current trend), but they really nailed it anyway.

 My parents are here to celebrate Christmas, and my dad took this great photo on my porch this afternoon.  It helps to have a photographer on hand at all times!

 Orelia and I went up to San Francisco today to have tea in The Rotunda at Neiman Marcus.

 Orelia absolutely loves mint tea, and she went through about half my pot.

 She wasn't keen on the tea sandwiches, however, but luckily she was thrilled with her sliders and said they were the best burgers ever.

 Neiman Marcus is right next to Union Square, so we naturally had to visit the enormous tree.

 Orelia and her friend had so much fun on this outing and they talked a mile a minute to each other the whole time.  There may have been some potty talk, but this is a family blog, so I won't give you the details.

 Orelia finds Christmas decorations absolutely magical, and I tend to agree with her.

 Who could resist this girl's face?  I want to her to see everything in California that is covered in Christmas lights if it will make her this happy.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we have gingerbread houses to decorate and sugar cookies to make for Santa.

 Right now John is having a sleepover with both kids downstairs on the couch while I am upstairs watching all of the Christmas episodes of Gilmore Girls.  It's all about traditions at this time of year, right?

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas.  Just two more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment