Friday, January 25, 2013

Lunch in Oakland

Orelia and I were invited over to Natalie's house for lunch out and an afternoon in Oakland.

That afternoon also included a photo shoot of me and my girl, and I'm so happy to show you these great images.

Our girl is definitely in the feet-obsessed phase right now, and it's adorable.

Droolie Andrews strikes again!

My girl and I always have a great time together.  I'll do anything for a laugh or smile.

And she'll do anything to reach that camera if you give her a chance!


Watch out, the Momster will bite back!

I managed to turn the tables on our photographer to snap one of her and Orelia.  Orelia loves her Aunt Natalie!

Her eyes always look their bluest when she is outside.

From "meh"

To laughter.  Such is life with a baby.

She's always watching everything around her.

Toy Harper doesn't stand a chance against this little nibbler.

The Winnie the Pooh gang escaped unscathed, though.

Thank you Natalie for these wonderful photos and for inviting us over!

3 comments:

  1. love her eyelashes. You both look amazing in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that last one is the bestest ever!!! also, O is so darn cute I can't stand. ALMOST TIME TO MEET HER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete