Saturday, January 5, 2013

First Christmas


My parents along with my brother and sister-in-law came out to California to celebrate Christmas with our special little munchkin.  Merry 60-degree Christmas to all!

Christmas morning came, and Orelia was not impressed, McKayla Maroney-style.

She was, however, impressed with the waffle cookies sent by my Aunt Ginny.  Trust me when I say she was even more into these cookies than she looks in the picture.  She was dying for a bite.  Next year, sweetie!

A sensory ball would have to do.

By far her favorite thing on Christmas morning was chewing on the handle of a paper bag.  We saw this coming, but it still amused us all.

Harper was quite excited about her new triceratops toy.  This is probably the third or fourth version of this toy she's had in her life.  She just loves them so much she can't control herself...and the head gets eaten off.

I told Orelia to be on her best behavior for David, and she happily obliged.

I'm so glad David and Kathi got to chance to meet Orelia.  It's so special to introduce your child to the ones you love.

Orelia even got to enjoy the new board game Kathi and David brought.  She didn't bring Daddy good luck though, as he lost every game.

We all had a very merry Christmas together.  Perhaps next year Orelia may prefer presents to the wrapping...but I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment