Sunday, July 7, 2013

Back Deck

Last week John and I gathered our families in adjacent oceanfront beach houses in the Outer Banks.

Our house had a huge back deck that opened up onto the pool where Orelia spent many hours swimming.

In the late afternoon, the deck got shady which made it perfect for a few photos or a glass of iced tea and a book.

Orelia enjoyed the deck the most when she was in her daddy's arms.

I was lucky enough to borrow one of my dad's cameras for the week (so I had one less thing to lug across the country).

These photos were snapped with his ultra-sharp 85mm f1.4 lens.  All the better to snap pictures of matching daddy-daughter blue eyes.

2 comments:

  1. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Must be the subjects and their photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Must be the subjects and their photographer.

    ReplyDelete