Monday, July 22, 2013

(The) Hallelujah

The name of our beach house (of course it had a name) was The Hallelujah.  Hallelujah indeed, for a great vacation surrounded by our family.  All house occupants were accounted for in this photo, including the salty mermaid.

My brother and his wife live out East like my parents do, so I was thankful they got a chance to know Orelia better.

The Sittler ladies.  Even though none of us are technically Sittlers, we all share the same smile (too bad Orelia chose not to showcase hers at this moment).

The Radd family all got a photo together.  If you receive Christmas cards from my parents, you may end up seeing this one again.

I'm so grateful that all these members from my side of the family could make it for the vacation.

Orelia is clapping because she is thrilled the photo shoot is almost over.  Luckily, this is one baby who is used to striking a pose for the camera, so she tolerates it pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment