Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Orelia's Baptism

At the end of June, Orelia was baptized in the church I grew up in while wearing the gown in which my brother, dad, and I were all baptized.  It was a day for traditions.

Two of my best friends in the entire world were there to witness the big event and meet our baby girl.

Orelia lasted through almost the entire service with the help of a handful of saltines and some toys.

She enjoyed the after party a bit more and was fawned over by new friends and old faces.

It meant so much to me that so many of the people that I love and who love Orelia could be there for this important occasion.  It was a lovely and happy baptism for my baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Baptism gowns make me swoon. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet that Orelia wore the same gown that you, your brother, and your dad all wore for your baptisms!

    ReplyDelete