Thursday, November 7, 2013

Orelia's Vacation


 Orelia had her own vacation with Noni and Grandpa while we were in Japan.

 Lots of people wanted to know how Orelia did when we were away for ten days, and I was personally pretty nervous about leaving her.

I'm happy to report that she did great, or maybe more accurately that my parents did a great job with her!

Orelia and Harper comforted each other without their parents around.  Or maybe they just talked about how nice it was to have a break from overbearing Mom and Dad.  

 According to my parents, Orelia just lived her life like a one-year old does.  At this age, as long as they are comfortable with who is taking care of them, they don't seem to pine for what is missing (Mom and Dad).

It obviously didn't hurt that my parents doted on her every waking moment.

I'm proud of my girl for behaving so well for her grandparents, and I'm so incredibly thankful to my parents for being willing to come out and watch her.  (And an added bonus was that my photographer dad was there to commemorate each day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment