Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some Much Needed Help

During my first trimester, John had to travel for work a lot (he was gone 4-5 weeks total), and we had to call in the cavalry.

My parents came twice and provided Orelia, Harper, and I with some much needed help.  Not only did they help with everyday life (entertainment of dog and daughter, cooking every meal, cleaning every meal, doing every load of laundry), but they also planted new plants in the garden, stained wooden furniture, and clean out the garage.  They were very busy around here (and I was consequently able to get plenty of rest).

Orelia and I were so grateful for the company above all else (well maybe not the cooking dinner part), and can't thank them enough for coming to support us when we really needed it.  We love you Noni and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way Orelia is gazing at your mom in the 2nd photo.

    ReplyDelete