Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Best Photos

I took some of my favorite photos of Bennett and Orelia together on Friday.

The lighting was harsh and the setting wasn't gorgeous, but they wanted to be together, they weren't eating something, and they sat close together.

I told Orelia that I would be taking photos of Bennett for his first day of school, and I gave her the choice of whether she wanted to be in the photos.

She never wants to be in photos, but, of course, she'd rather not get left out.

So my two blonde squinty-eyed kids sat and posed together happily for the first time in their lives.  I love these kids more than words can say, and I know they love each other with the same ferocity.

3 comments:

  1. Can you please share the brand of the dress? My four-year old would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Candy Kirby Designs. My daughter loves it.

      Delete
  2. Aw, little blonde cutie-pies. Also...anonymous commenter! You've level-upped your blog status ;)

    ReplyDelete