Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mini Golf

No beach vacation is complete without a round of mini golf, right?

When my family vacationed in the Outer Banks every year, we always went to mini golf at least once and sometimes twice.

Hole-in-ones were rewarded with a crisp dollar bill from my dad's pocket.  Sadly, neither John nor I got any hole-in-ones on this tough Maui course.
The kid at the front desk told us which was the easy course and which was the hard course.  John, of course, chose the harder course.

It was definitely one of the more challenging mini golf courses I've ever been on.  Or maybe it was just my big belly throwing off my game.

John beat me by about 9 strokes, and somehow managed to keep finding the score card around the hotel room and constantly reminding me of my devastating loss.

Totally unrelated to mini golfing, there is a cafe that specializes in cinnamon rolls in Maui.  About 10 minutes from our hotel.  Dangerous, much?

I had to get mine with cream cheese icing of course.  These rolls left John and I stuffed for several hours (which of course did not stop us from eating two hours later).  Oh, vacations...

1 comment: