Friday, April 27, 2012

Maui Lavender Farm

Is it weird that both John and I love going to lavender farms?  We went to one on our honeymoon and both were excited to see there was a lavender farm on Maui.

If loving lavender is wrong, I don't want to be right.

This farm was unique because it also had lots of tropical flowers in the gardens.  This one is pretty nuts, right?

Lavender is such a fresh and natural scent.  It smelled heavenly here.

Us pregnant ladies need to take rests in the gazebo.

And husbands need to pose for weird pictures?

You can't really tell from this picture (due to the haze), but the view was great at the farm.  We were half-way up the side of a mountain (aka volcano).

We picked up lots of lavender goodies in their gift shop, though somehow I managed to walk away without trying a lavender brownie or scone.  Oh well, there's always next time.

3 comments:

  1. How do you both love going to lavender farms??? I've never even heard of a lavender farm (guess I just thought it grew in the wild? dunno) and certainly have never heard of visiting one! This must be a California thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE lavender farms!!!!! Lavender is my favoritest scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go next February, shall we?

    ReplyDelete