Wednesday, March 14, 2012

19 Week Belly

I snapped a photo of my belly before I went to John's surprise party last Saturday.  I promise I didn't have that weird look on my face at any other time during the evening.

The baby and I are doing well.  I might have felt some movement, but it's hard to be sure (not knowing what it's supposed to feel like when a baby moves inside you and all).  As the belly gets bigger I'm having a harder time sleeping and getting a bit more back pain, but nothing too serious yet.  We've been enjoying a lot of white cheddar popcorn lately (thanks a lot, Natalie) and ramen (not from the grocery store, but restaurants).  Most little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, but mine is made of white cheddar popcorn and ramen.  Not sure what that means for her future.

3 comments:

  1. How cute are you??? Just happened to see that you started this blog and here I am, browsing and enjoying all the wonderful things you've got going on!! I read that you're due in exactly 4 months... time sure flies when you're not the pregnant one :) I'm definitely going to follow you and watch the magic happen!

    ReplyDelete