Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nursery Furniture

All of the nursery furniture (save for the rocker) was delivered on Saturday, and thanks to John's valiant efforts in cleaning out the former guest room, we had somewhere to put it all.  We got all of this furniture from our favorite store, Room & Board.  The crib is actually El Graco, but they sell it at R&B.

I was too lazy to switch lenses to one where I could take a full picture, but we are in love with this little cubby.  It will be a great place to store dollies and bunny stuffed animals.

Harper 2 already has lots of cute outfits currently resting atop her dresser.  Now we just need a changing pad and it will be extra functional.

We love this bookcase which has an open back to show the pale green walls of the room.  Soon I imagine there will be more more than one book on the shelves.

This didn't actually arrive on Saturday - it's a book my mom gave us when she saw us last.  A parody of "Goodnight Moon" - my favorite book growing up - this one couldn't be more appropriate for my tech-loving husband.

Harper was very excited about the furniture delivery.

She was significantly less excited when I put her in the crib for a minute.  She had flashbacks to her days of crate training and wanted out immediately.  Hopefully our daughter will tolerate it better!

3 comments:

  1. goodnight, iPad? My kind of baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful!!! And yay for El Graco! I didn't realize they had that at R&B. Now we need some bedding to spice it up!!! Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here used furniture delaware

    ReplyDelete