Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Noni Effect

 All of my friends are jealous of me when my mom (a.k.a. Noni) is in town.

 I don't have to do any laundry while she's here, and I don't lift a finger in the kitchen.

 She helps with the kids and does ALL of the housework.

 During her latest visit I realized I've been taking tons of photos, and I realized it's the Noni effect.

 Since I'm not inside doing the dishes after dinner, I get to be outside playing with (and photographing) the kids.

 Trust me, it's a lot more fun playing chase with a two-year-old and acting out superhero scenes with a four-year-old than it is loading a dishwasher.

 Thank you Noni, for all that you do, and especially for allowing me more time for the fun stuff.

We love you more than we can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment