Thursday, September 22, 2016

His First Cone

Both my kids, like any sane human, love ice cream.

Last weekend Bennett got to experience the joy of having his first ice cream cone, and he was ecstatic.

In true Silicon Valley fashion, I actually got the ice cream delivered to our house from our favorite ice cream spot.

This meant I actually had my camera on hand for the hilariously messy occasion.


Like his big sister, he may start demanding cones at every ice cream shop from here on out - whoopsies.

As long as I have a truckload of napkins, we may be alright.

After he was all "cleaned" up from ice cream (and a spaghetti dinner earlier), Bennett thought he was hilarious for climbing into Noni's chair.

I'm not sure if he thought I would be mad or not, but he called me outside to show me his new feat.  I love how two year-olds always want to show off when they are "misbehaving."

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I must say....YOUR KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE! lol im kinda new at blogging and couldn't figure out how to subscribe to your blog with out doing to the email thing but I do look forward to more blogs from you!

    ReplyDelete