Sunday, October 9, 2016

Another Blog Post

"Is there ever going to be another blog post," John asks.

 "Eventually."

I have so many photos to share and stories to share that I don't know where to start.

A couple of weeks ago the kids spent an evening digging a hole in our yard.

John was in China at the time, so it almost seemed as if they were digging their way over to where he was.

Our little princess isn't always in the mood to get dirt under her painted fingernails, so when she's in the spirit, I try to indulge her.

Bennett, on the other hand, is always in the mood to be dirty.

Bennett is really cracking us up lately with lots of silly antics and his eagerness to play.

 His extremely high-pitched screams are something we could do without, however.

Hopefully I can get my act together and share more of our daily lives soon.  I don't want to upset my loyal fan base (a.k.a. John).

3 comments: