Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Favorite 2016 Photos

It's time for my yearly roundup of my favorite photos of the year.  This photo is all about her blue-tipped hair catching the light.

 Cabo sky and some coral in hand.

 Bougainvillea and backhoe beauty.

 Hot tubs and Daddy rule.

 Here comes Bennett cottontail.

 Accessory fiend.

 A boy and his dog.

 This image makes it seem like she's pondering the meaning of life.

Daddy makes him laugh the hardest.

 The big reveal of our own Disney princess.

 Bennett in the wild.

 You know it's a hot day when the popsicle drippings run all the way down to your elbow.

She often takes drying off after the pool very seriously.

If it's not funny to him, it's not funny.  But if it's funny, it's hilarious.

 Moooooooore tickles?

Her grace and beauty astound me sometimes.

 When I see this photo I feel like I'm right there on the beach with her sitting under the umbrella listening to her laugh.

 These sunglasses.  On this boy.

I knew I would always include this image in my favorite photos of the year.  There's something about her arm and the blue and her genuine smile that just move me.

I wish I had her fearlessness.  

 This is my favorite photo from Orelia's birthday party.  Things have improved since the "I love birthdays" image of last year.

 The true happiness from both kids at this moment really makes this image for me.  That and the way Orelia's toes are curled.

 That is one happy birthday boy.

 I think I might remember this photo and dinner for the rest of my life.  He loved every bite.

 The shutters on this play house have never met a more exuberant peek-a-boo player.

 First ice cream cone and pure joy.

 Not her first cone, but pure Orelia.

 This park in San Francisco has the most priceless real estate and the most beautiful views.  We literally had to drag Orelia away from her flower picking agenda.

 I love how this photo captures Bobby's devotion for his nephew and Bennett's absolute love and comfort with his uncle.

 Classic John.  (Note, I would never in a million years do this.)

 A fitting final image from our Golden Gate Fam.

Happy 2017 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment