Friday, February 3, 2017

Go Big

 No one loves a party more than Orelia.

No one loves to celebrate a holiday more than Orelia.

 Well, this is true only if she has the appropriately themed clothes and accessories to wear.

 We got a giant pack of these awful "glasses" to give out with Orelia's valentines at school this year, and she can't wait.

 She is especially excited to wear her "Valentine's dress," the one she's wearing here - since it has gold hearts all over it and comes with a matching bow.

 She of course also has a heart headband and a heart bracelet on as well, because you better go big or go home.

Her enthusiasm is catching and I find myself buying decorations at Target every chance I get since I don't want to miss out on the chance to relish these fun over the top holiday times with my girl.  Happy Valentine's Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment