Wednesday, April 11, 2018

This. Is. Why.

 This.

 Is.

 Why.

 It.

 Takes.

 Me.

 So.

 Long.

 To.

 Write.

 Blog.

 Posts.

 About.

 Vacation.

 All of the photos in this post melt my heart.  And all of them were taken on a single day (and the many Bennett photos above were all taken within a single hour).

 Granted, it was our last day and the weather was great, so I took A LOT of photos.

 But basically, I'm just writing a post to acknowledge that we went to Hawaii, Maui specifically, and we are back from vacation and trying not to complain too bitterly to all our friends about how sad we are to be home.

 We had an amazing time, perhaps our best vacation ever.

 And now I am on the task of organizing and editing all my photos.

 One of my favorite things about vacation is documenting it with photos, but it definitely creates a lot of work for me when we get home.

 They say a child's work is play.  Well my work is documenting that play, I guess.

 This photo I can't leave without a caption, because Orelia is sprinting down the beach to tell us she and Uncle Bobby saw a sea turtle out in the ocean.

 Bennett didn't do a lot of sprinting, but he did a lot of laughing.

 And a lot of splashing.

And he basically lived in this floatie.

So here we are, back from vacation and trying not to mope too much.  Many, many more photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment