Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jumperoo

Lately someone has finally discovered that she loves her little jumper toy, and now happily plays there every day.

Perhaps it's because she reaches the ground much more easily, or because she wants to stand up more.

I'm just glad I have somewhere to put her where she is forced to stay still.

Maybe not "still" exactly - but in a confined space where she is not a danger to herself and Harper.

She is in a very big tossing-things-out-of-my-reach phase, so it's nice to have most toys consistently within reach in this one.

Mommy's camera was just out of reach for this picture.

I find that with baby development it's hard to remember a time when they couldn't do the thing they are now so good at.

Her hand movements are steady now, and she can grab just about anything she wants - including tiny pieces of dirt (to my horror).

Of course the most interesting part of any toy is the tag that came with it.

After an intense jumping session I swear she almost pants like a dog.  That's how we know she had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment