Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nikon Baby

As any parents knows, the most beloved toys are the ones that are free.

The strangest things cause the most joy.

Orelia absolutely adores the lens cap from my camera.

Most photo shoots end with a fair share of pictures of Orelia with her favorite toy.

The most recent batch of lens cap photos came out pretty well, and I figured I should post them online in case Nikon is looking for a new spokesbaby.

I told her that to be a good model she needs to show off the Nikon logo.

But somehow that wasn't a top priority to her.

The lens cap is so tasty you'd think it were an Oreo or something.

Now that she's tasted some real delicacies (though, sadly, no Oreos), I would have thought the allure of plastic would have lessened.

Apparently not.  Until the lens cap loses its luster, I guess we we just keep taking photos of our little Nikon spokesbaby.  And my lens cap will get a special spit shine every so often.

2 comments:

  1. The second to last pic is my FAVE!!!

    Also, Nikon needs to hire her stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third from the last shot... And Louisa LOVES my lens cap, too! I don't remember the other girls being as fascinated with it.

    ReplyDelete