Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More Pool Fun

Orelia and I hosted pool parties in the backyard two days in a row a couple weeks back.

I swear she was more thrilled about it than this picture implies.

That's more like it!

The kids would play in the pool for an hour and then come out, dry off, and scamper around on the blankets a bit.

There was naturally some snacking on summer fruits like watermelon and strawberries.  No pool party would be complete without snacks.

While waiting for her friends to arrive one day, Orelia played in the dry pool for about thirty minutes.

Never underestimate the power of novelty with babies.

The temperatures have fallen back down to normal - in the 70s - so I'm glad we made the most of the hot weather when we did.

It's not every day you can lounge around in just a diaper (and six layers of sunscreen).

We are looking forward to many more warm days and excuses to wear cute hats soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great images!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watermelon picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the watermelon picture!

    ReplyDelete