Friday, October 18, 2013

Sweater Weather

Orelia slipped into her first sweater of the season the other day before seeing Daddy off to work.

The temperatures have since warmed up to about 80 degrees, so I'm glad I got to at least pretend it was fall for a brief moment.

She looked like a real toddler donning a backpack and playing in her buddy's tent that afternoon.  There's nothing like a game of peek-a-boo to get a kid to smile.

I told her she had to stop growing up so fast and she gave me this look - as if!

It's funny how when you're the one doing the growing up, the time can't go by quick enough, but when you're the one watching, it seems to pass by all too quickly.  So I will try to savor these last bits of our first summer together and make the most of fall when it finally comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment