Monday, July 13, 2015

Model Second Child

Everyone always said that parents take five times as many photos of the first child as they do of the second.

I have to disagree, however, because my entire memory card, Photostream, and Instagram feed are just full of pictures of my one child who sits still and smiles nicely for the camera.

There are no groans when I take out the camera, and there is no escape.  Bennett loves the attention of a photography session, and he's always eager to try and grab any item of camera equipment he can get his hands on.

This model behavior won't last for long, and I'll soon have to work for these chubby-faced grins.  Photography is a big part of my life, and I'm so grateful to have this little guy so willing and able on the other side of the lens.

1 comment: