Monday, July 20, 2015

Hat Twins

As soon as I saw these photos of Bennett, I immediately thought of similar photos I took of Orelia two years ago when she and I used to sit in the backyard by ourselves.

Times sure have changed.  Orelia and I do hang out in the backyard by ourselves still, but there isn't a lot of sitting on blankets with shady hats anymore.  There's lots of hopping and running and singing these days.

There's something about putting my kids in bucket hats that makes them look a lot alike, and I'm okay with that.

 Bennett is a bit older in these photos, but they definitely look like siblings.

It's not as if it makes them "more related," but there's something thrilling as a parent to see similarities between your children.

They are their own people, but they are so very much alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment