Monday, November 23, 2015

The Fall Filter

I finally get it!  

All the raving about fall finally makes sense to me.  

 I'm not going to say it's my favorite season (SUMMER FTW!), but I am absolutely loving fall this year.

It's not pumpkin spice flavored things or cooler temperatures, but it's the beauty of the light that gets me.

I never noticed it before, but come fall the sun is just so low in the sky it's always filtered through the beautiful changing leaves and the whole sky just glows.

 And when I see this girl's curls lit up by the fall sun, my heart melts.

 It's almost as if the entire season of fall has its own Instagram filter that makes everything more beautiful.

Palo Alto trees are at the peek this week, and I can't help but smile every time I walk down our street.  This fall thing is working for me.

And pumpkin-flavored beer isn't half bad, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment