Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Kids Forced in Front of the Tree

Indoor photos usually don't do much for me.

Unless of course there is a Christmas tree in my house, in which case I will stop my children every time they so much as walk by the tree to take their photo.

Even if they have blue hair.

And are wearing an animal print maxi skirt as a strapless dress.

Bennett was all "Give me the lens cap and I'll smile all you want, lady."

Harper was more "Give me that treat you keep holding over your head you horrible woman."

There are many, many photos of both kids yanking off santa hats while standing in front of the tree.

And occasionally they even yanked off reindeer antlers.

We took our tree down today, which Orelia was pretty sad about.

She might perk up a bit when she realizes it means a lot less photo ops in her future.

Christmas morning was prime time for getting some messy-floor-don't-care photos.

A sweater vest and Christmas tree just go perfectly together.

Now that there is no fall foliage and no Christmas decorations, I am at a loss for torturing my children with staged photographs.  We don't get snow here, so I will have to come up with something.  :)

1 comment:

  1. The Harper picture is so so good. I mean, all the pictures are good, obvs, but that one the lighting is so great, which is hard with Harper.

    ReplyDelete