Thursday, July 6, 2017

Grins and Adventures

 We are still here and loving life in Lake Tahoe.

 Life back home seems like a million miles away.

 
 And my backyard at home certainly doesn't look like this.

 No matter where we are, however, there always seems to be lots of shenanigans with Daddy.

 But Daddy gets his payback when he somewhat drags Orelia into the lake.

 I love this photo my Dad captured of John capturing Orelia.

 Our house was very well equipped, and even included a kayak.  Both kids loved setting off with Daddy for adventures.

 Bennett, true to form, enjoyed his pouring water, digging in dirt/sand, and generally being a 2.5 year old boy.

 A natural sandbox suits him just fine.

 When Orelia is energetic these days, she seems to go forever.

 She would literally sprint up and down our tiny beach until she was panting.

 And then, there's no better way to cool off than a dip in a snow-melt-filled lake!

I think this princess has found a new domain.

 Uncle Bobby loved getting energy out with the kids.

 And occasionally John got his energy out on Uncle Bobby.

 Lake Tahoe is way too cold for Mommy to venture into, but I'm glad Orelia and Bennett are made of stronger stuff than me.

 Orelia and Uncle Bobby made up a game about "energy rocks" and throwing them in the lake and some sort of good energy and bad energy.

 I definitely don't understand the ins and outs of these energy rocks very well, but I know that it always makes Orelia laugh and run around in search of the best rocks to toss into the lake.

This girl has a great mischievous grin.

And we are having a blast on our trip.

I have many more grins and adventures to share with everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment