Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thirty

I turned thirty on Saturday and we had a great time celebrating my milestone birthday.

After John let me sleep in until 10:00 AM (it was wonderful!)...

We stopped by In-n-Out to grab some burgers and head to the park.

We all enjoyed the beautiful weather and lounging on a blanket in the shade.

While I was sleeping in that morning, John took Orelia to the mall where he said she picked me out this kate spade bag.  Girl has taste, what can I say?

We had our babysitter come that evening while we headed up to San Francisco to celebrate at Central Kitchen.

The food was amazing, and the company was...special.

On the way home we stopped for ice cream at our favorite local place (Rick's in Palo Alto).  I, naturally, got a scoop of birthday cake flavor.  We headed back home and I got some snuggles with our sweet baby girl before heading to bed as a happy thirty-year-old.

3 comments: