Sunday, September 9, 2012

J + O

There's no one else Orelia would rather spend her time with than her daddy.

I'm fairly certain John is okay with this preference too.

Harper loves to be near "her" baby as well, so the three of them get some good cuddle time together on the couch.

Daddy's chest is the most soothing place for our girl when she gets upset.

Daddy's chest is also soothing when being walked around in the Ergo carrier.  (This is our most fool-proof method for calming her when she gets in a tizzy.)

See above re: said tizzy.

John makes sure to keep Orelia happy so I can sleep in or take naps, and the whole family wins.

Orelia and I are both lucky to have such a man in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. OMG my heart just melted into a puddle. TOO SWEET!

    I demand a post about how Harper has adjusted to the new baby!

    ReplyDelete