Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

We've  really enjoyed our first Halloween season with our girl this year.

I unabashedly have dressed O up in costume every chance I've gotten.  (The above photos were taken at Stanford Mall this weekend for their kids' Halloween festival.)

She had to switch from a cow to a giraffe now that she's too big for her 0-3 month cow suit.  Works out well to have variety in all the pictures anyway!

At least we have the decency not to subject Harper to a costume.  She is truly grateful.

I took Orelia trick-or-treating for the first time at Santana Row.

I thought I'd be embarrassed bringing a baby who was too young to even eat candy, but there were lots of infants there who wouldn't actually be eating the candy (at least I hope not).

Turns out I'm not the only one who wants to dress up their baby in a cute costume and stroll with them around town.  Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment