Saturday, November 17, 2012

Epic Week

O and I had a crazy week.  We kept ourselves busier than ever before since Daddy was gone and we had to get our kicks during the day.

We met two cooking celebrities - Ina Garten, aka the Barefoot Contessa...

And Thomas Keller (of French Laundry).  Both were enamored with O, of course.  And since I had a baby, I got to cut the long line of people waiting to get their cookbooks signed.  Phew.

We went on two hikes.  The first was one I found out about online (strollerhikes.com) and the second was with the buddies I made at the first hike.

We went to two mom and baby groups.  I didn't love the new one, but am still really enjoying our tried and true group.

This week taught me how much more fun our days are if we are busy and hanging out with other moms and babies.  Good thing I've got another hike date scheduled for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to meet Ina. Marge would have been thrilled. Sounds like the two of you had a great week. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG BAREFOOT CONTESSA!!!!! Tell O I'm super jealous

    ReplyDelete