Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Play Group at Our House

Last week twelve of Orelia's closest friends came over for an exciting afternoon in our back yard.  That's right - it was our turn to host play group!

As I promised to my friends, there was Chick-Fil-A, and a few of the Californians (and foreigners) got to try it for the first time.  We went through over a hundred nuggets, so I'd say it was a hit.

I think Orelia was actually the only baby to eat any nuggets - she likes to be the adventurous one.

It was a warm 75 degrees and extra sunny, so all the babies were lathered in tear-free sunscreen and wore their floppiest hats.

The moms took turns wiping up messes and stopping the babies from gouging each other's eyes out.

The great thing about our play group is that the moms have just as much fun as the babies.  

The babies babbled and exchanged spit-soaked toys.

While the mommies chatted about feeding solids and preschools.

I'm so grateful that Orelia and I have both found such great friends already.  It makes everything much more fun.

1 comment: