Sunday, June 29, 2014

The End of Week One

Sadly, we are back from Rehoboth, so I don't get to start every morning with donuts and bagels freshly delivered by John and Orelia.  I have plenty of photos to share, though, to remind me of our wonderful vacation.  Here are the last set from our first week.

Orelia loved her morning routine and couldn't wait to get on the bike with Daddy to head to the bakery.  (I also loved the sleeping in that the routine afforded me.)

We had a great first week, and Orelia had lots of laughs with her grandparents.

She shared a few laughs with her somewhat less exciting parents too.

Daddy was, of course, willing to go into the pool while Mommy watched from the sidelines.

Sometimes Orelia loved her floatie, but most of the time it seemed to bore her.  Being in Daddy's arms was much more exciting.

In the mornings and evenings, the family often gathered on the second story deck.

Orelia often took this as an opportunity to consume as many bubbles as possible.

Why anyone would find this appetizing is beyond me, but our girl also has a taste for sand, so maybe I should not be surprised.

Just don't try to tell her she can't eat the bubbles.  "As if," she seems to be saying.

When on vacation anything goes, especially if it means we can put our feet up basking in the sun on a beautiful porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment