Monday, May 4, 2015

Catching Up

I am usually fairly up to date on blogging, but right now I am so behind that I hesitate to even take out my camera.  So here is a smorgasbord post of some photos from the past two months.  Enjoy the randomness.

We had a fun visit to the San Francisco Zoo with David and Kathi.

We taught Orelia to "yee haw" on a pretend horse.

She had her last Princess Dance class (but is continuing to take ballet lessons where parents aren't allowed in, so I can't take photos).

Bennett enjoyed uppies from Noni again and again.

 For an entire week Orelia insisted on wearing a bathing suit to play in the backyard.

Harper is still amazing.

 Spray bottles were very in for awhile.

Orelia can climb the rope ladder.

And look cute doing it.

 Overalls are adorable.

 I couldn't help but take photos of B-Boy in his overalls now that they finally fit.

Swinging is extra fun with Auntie Em.

 Orelia's hipster glasses look particularly special covered in ink from an exploded pen.

In all honesty, I forced her to wear these glasses when she was wearing her tat sleeve and tank top dress.  

My mini Gwen Stefani was off cleaning the slide with her spray bottle and rag. Celebrities, they're just like us!

 When Orelia wears a new dress and plays outside in the late afternoon sun, I can't help but bring out my camera.

In order to get her to smile, I have to joke with her about Harper's stinky feet or her imaginary friends Toodo and Foodo.

I'd do anything for that smile.

Sometimes I get glimpses of Orelia as a teenager, and my heart aches a bit.

Bennett is a champion sitter now, and loves to sit and play.

Now that he can sit, he doesn't like to lay on his back (or tummy) much.

 I appreciate his immobile sitting phase, because I know soon he will be getting into everything.

Phew, I feel so much better getting all those photos off my computer and into cyberspace forever.  Now back to our regularly scheduled postings.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything in this post. I'd see one pic and think "I'll comment x" and then the next one needed a comment. So I just love it all. And Bennett's outfit.

    ReplyDelete