Monday, May 25, 2015

The Warmest Pool

We spent almost every morning and every afternoon in the lovely warm pools at our hotel in Cabo.

By "we" I actually mean that I got in the water too!

I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to be in a pool was really, really warm water.  Mama doesn't do cold pools.  And Bennett certainly had a lot more fun in warm water too.

Orelia had the time of her life in a pool with lots of shallow parts to walk and jump in.  She's not a fan of floaties, so a shallow pool works great for her.

I braved the life of my Nikon to get these photos on our last morning pool jaunt.

I'm so glad I was able to capture Orelia in one of her favorite experiences.

Any time Bennett joined her in the water, Orelia was eager to hold him and play with him.  I can't wait until both kids are old enough to swim together.  I have lots of great memories of playing with my brother in hotel pools when we were kids.

Come on in, the water's fine.  And indeed it was.

1 comment: