Tuesday, February 28, 2012

17.5 Weeks

I found a less messy bathroom where I can take bump photos (the guest bathroom, obviously).  Hooray!  I'm 17 and a half weeks pregnant in this photo.  When I'm not doing the "bump photo hand pose," it's not noticeable to strangers, I'm sure.  My growing belly is very noticeable to me, though!

I bought a Snoogle yesterday and woke up with a horribly stiff neck this morning.  Those things are supposed to help you sleep better?  Do women use that instead of a pillow entirely?  Help - I need tips!

(This is one of my maternity dresses from Ann Taylor Loft, and I love it.)

3 comments:

  1. It must be sooo exciting for you! I cannot wait until my husband and I will have our first baby <3 I love your dress btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also, yes, the snuggle replaced a pillow completely. My head on one curve, the other curve between my legs, the long part either against my back or hugged in front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great!!! Sometimes I use a Snoogle alone, and sometimes I use another smushy pillow underneath the curve for my head. Just whatever feels good that day.

    ReplyDelete