Monday, February 6, 2012

A Few St. Martin Pictures

We are back from St. Martin, and instead of getting ready for work I am posting a few pictures of our trip.  (The internet was out at our villa all week, which is why I didn't get to post these earlier.)

I literally only took a handful of photos (instead of my usually 600) since my dad was around to memorialize the trip.  Once I get his CD of photos next week I will post a better sampling of the trip.

The weather was great, the villa was wonderful, and the company couldn't be beat.

While sitting under the umbrella I read through the first book of Game of Thrones, and I'm a tad obsessed.  I ordered Book 2 and can't wait to dive in on Wednesday when it arrives.

The baby will grow up to have a very fine French palate since I fed her almost entirely on chocolate croissants and chocolate twists from the French bakery. She was a fan.

It was a wonderful vacation - we had a hard time leaving such a magical place!

No comments:

Post a Comment