Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Fam in St. Martin

I am posting this from John's (well technically "our") Mac, and let's just say I'm finding it a bit of a challenge.  I have no idea how to make scroll-down bars appear, so I keep pressing the down arrow to get anywhere.  It's pathetic.  I don't have a disk drive built into my laptop, and I'm too lazy to plug in the external one I have.  So really it's my own fault, but someone please explain to me why the ever-so-allegedly-wonderful Macs do not have scroll-down bars on the right-hand side automatically?  WHY??

My dad somehow got John's sister and brother-in-law to do this dorky pose.  I have learned, in all my years of photography with my dad, if you do a dorky pose, you will regret it.

Here is the whole gang out to dinner at an amazing French restaurant whose name I couldn't spell if my life depended on it.  This place has the best dessert of all time - "the unnameable chocolate dessert."  It's a pastry shell filled with vanilla ice cream and deep fried balls of fudge.  Yeah, I just said that.

John and his bro-in-law strike a pose, how cute.

I used to consider this dress loose and almost too baggy to wear without a belt.  While on the trip, squeezing myself into it, I realized I am not going to be wearing it (or any of my other dresses) for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. You looked terrific in the dress! You've never needed "fat-clothes" like the rest of us ;-)

    ReplyDelete