Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reunion BBQ

One of my favorite events of the law school reunion was the all-class BBQ.  The food was probably the best of the whole weekend too (oh how I've missed Southern BBQ).  Arianna enjoyed the pasta salad off my plate quite a bit, as shown in the above picture.

I can't way I blame her - it was good pasta salad.

Our table was full of law school friends with their kids (all daughters, actually).  Elissa looks so much like her beautiful daughter, Ramona.

No one had as much fun as Arianna with her chocolate fudgsicle, though.  She much preferred to hold it by the chocolate portion instead of the popsicle stick.  Luckily Super Mom Anika was smart enough to bring a spare outfit - a lesson learned for me!

1 comment:

  1. haha, great pictures. She sure did love that fudgesicle.

    ReplyDelete