Monday, May 21, 2012

29.5 Weeks

I'm 29 and a half weeks pregnant, and getting bigger by the second.  This applies to both my belly and my cankles.

Lately I've been feeling most of the things the third trimester promises - exhaustion, swelling, and trouble sleeping.  It comes and goes though, and lots of the time I feel fine.  I've gotten the urge to get back in the kitchen, so I've been cooking 5 days a week again.  It feels good to feel like myself, mentally at least (if not physically).

I thought it might be a kick to post a photo comparison.  This is me at 29.5 weeks vs. 23 weeks.  Baby girl is growing in there!

John and I finished our Childbirth Prep classes last weekend.  It was eye opening to say the least, mostly seeing the painful look on every woman's face during labor videos.  We got to tour the hospital where I'll be giving birth.  Seeing a room very similar to where the "magic" is going to happen, was cool but frightening.

Only about 10 weeks left - give or take.  Pretty incredible!

2 comments:

  1. Having had two babies in August, I'm afraid that the swollen ankles will only get worse. But you look great and I'm glad that you're feeling more like yourself (I know exactly what you mean)! Also -- love that your phone matches your dress perfectly in both the 29.5 and 23 week photos. :)

    ReplyDelete