Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lounging on The Lawn

Going to Charlottesville for the first time in five years, I couldn't help but be excited about visiting the Lawn again.  (What the heck were they doing to the columns though?!)

It was my first time hanging out on the Lawn with a baby though (much less a baby holding her baby doll).

 Nothing more photogenic than a beautiful girl running through the columns...

And having a blast.  

I spent most of the reunion weekend hanging out with Anika and Arianna.

I would say I was getting a glimpse of my future, but I have no expectation that I'll have such a sweet and easygoing daughter.

Arianna is turning out just like her mama - smart, beautiful, and full of life!  Thanks for spending the weekend with me, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. You were the bestest date I could have ever had. Thanks for hanging with us all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, great pictures of Arianna and Anika! And I thought the same thing about the columns. :)

    ReplyDelete