Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Maternity Photos at the Orchard

Natalie was sweet enough to take some maternity photos of me and John when we were cherry picking, and I think they turned out great.  See for yourself!

Natalie climbed up one of the cherry picking ladder to take a few shots.  Pictures taken from above are a pregnant lady's best bet!

Our first family photos and baby girl's first time cherry picking immortalized.

Our daughter weighs about three pounds now and kicks harder than ever.  Even when they are inside of you they grow up so fast.

I'm so glad Natalie took these wonderful pictures for us.  One day when our daughter is older we can show her what her mom and dad looked like just a couple months before she came into this world.

3 comments:

  1. The last one's my favorite. Hope you frame it up right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was going to do your maternity photos!!!! waaaaaah!!

    ReplyDelete