Friday, June 1, 2012

Dog Portraits

Joyce and David's dogs had a two night sleepover at our place a few days ago, and I snapped a couple of pictures of each of the dogs while they they looked up at me while I ate a pretzel.

By the looks they gave me you whould think I was chewing a piece of bacon instead of a Snyder's Sourdough.

I admit that I manipulated them into thinking they might get a bite of said pretzel if they sat and gave me a cute face and sat for me.

Harper knew she wouldn't get anything I was actually eating, so she wouldn't pose.  Instead, here is a picture I snapped of her one morning when she was snuggling with me on the couch before work.  Whenever she gets up on the couch with me, I can't tear myself away and  always end up late for work.  Definitely worth it.

1 comment: