Monday, June 4, 2012

Windy Day at Crissy Field

Kyle and his girlfriend, Lauren, were out in San Francisco visiting for a few days, and after some pizza in the city we headed out to Crissy Field to play fetch with Harper.

Harper was completely obsessed with Kyle and Lauren.  I honestly think she would have left me and John to go home with them.  Kyle enjoyed playing fetch with her almost as much as she enjoyed it.

It was a big of a foggy and windy day on the beach (note the Golden Gate in the background halfway fogged out), but we all still had a good time.

I had met Lauren once before, and I loved getting the chance to know her better this weekend.  Who knew we read all the same food blogs?  She's wonderful, and I love that she makes Kyle so happy.
  
My biggest regret of the weekend was that I forgot to show Lauren all the horribly embarrassing photos I have of Kyle from college.  Next time!  (Or when I find a scanner!)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet Harper!!! Less than 48 hours to go!

    ReplyDelete