Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekend Prep

Anika arrives tomorrow with Arianna in tow, so I've been getting things ready for our first ever baby/toddler visitor!  Arianna will be able to do a test drive of the crib for us and to let us know if the mattress is firm enough (feels like a rock to me) and whether the Restoration Hardware sheets are up to code.

I can't say I've ever bought cheddar bunnies before, but they were on "the list" of Arianna-endorsed foods (that I begged Anika to give me).  I have a feeling cheddar bunnies and grapes will become staples in my life in the not too distant future.

I can't wait for them to arrive tomorrow, and then on Friday night Heather flies in too!  Anika and Natalie are throwing me a baby shower, and it should be a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! We're neighbors. Annie's HQ is in Berkeley. Glad to have a new Cbeddar Bunnies fan on board. Tell Arianna that Bernie says hi.
    - the Annie's team

    ReplyDelete