Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Showered with Gifts and Love

At the baby shower, the guests got to play BINGO while I opened presents.  Anika made BINGO cards with the type of presents she knew I would receive, and everyone got to keep track of all my goodies while vying for the prize!  (Melissa ended up getting BINGO and won a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey - ha!!)

Natalie knew how much I loved Janie & Jack clothes, and got us an adorable matching outfit (you should see the cardigan!).

Joyce got us an Ergo baby carrier that I plan to strap on John whenever we are out and about.  (Okay, I might wear it sometimes too.)

Martha picked us all kinds of goodies a mother of two knew we would need.

My Aunt Ginny sent us amazing handmade-in-Indiana dresses for our little girl.

Melissa supplied us with some adorable cloth diapers.  Yes, I am going to attempt to cloth diaper.  Wish me luck!


Heather came from L.A. equipped with only the most stylish baby garb for our little one.


Kate found an adorable bird mobile and a cupcake book.  Apparently her mom (or "mum" as she says) was like my mom, and had a cake book that the kids were allowed to choose their own birthday cake from each year. Now that cupcakes are so popular, a cupcake book seemed just the thing!

How did Anika know how much I would love a doggie children's book?  :)

She got us all kinds of goodies, including a sleeper and a beautiful Christmas dress!

I can't thank Natalie and Anika enough for the lovely shower.  It was such a wonderful afternoon to be surrounded by friends who are all so excited to meet our baby girl.  I will be 34 weeks tomorrow, so we are getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment